Who is it for: Those who aspire to deliver internal workshops
- 2 & 3 days 9:30am to 4:30pm
- 2 Days – 8th & 9th April 2020
- 3 Days – 9th, 13th & 14th July 2020
Certificate type: Attendance
The workshops have been designed for those who are delivering or plan to deliver training within their organisation but, have little or no background in training or delivering workshops. The attendees will learn effective design and delivery methods along with how to adapt and evaluate the learning to achieve the desired outcomes.
Our experienced facilitators have extensive experience in training design, delivery and evaluation of learning and they will bring the content to life by using real-life examples to contextualise thus, adding meaning and value to the workshop content.
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees must be aware that there is pre-work and homework linked to the workshops and they will be expected to deliver/facilitate a short 20 to 30-minute session on a subject of their choice.
The aim is to gain knowledge and understanding of workshop design, delivery and evaluation methodologies.
- To raise awareness of differing styles, techniques and approaches along with practical skills.
By the end of the Workshop, the attendees will: Have an understanding of practical skills and the requirements linked to achieving the desired learning outcomes from workshop design and delivery. Experience delivering within a peer feedback environment
Qualities of effective trainer:
- The difference between teaching and facilitation/training
- What makes a good facilitator/trainer
- Group learning considerations
Design impact and objectives:
- Design considerations—target audience
- Impact, presentation and pace
- Engaging your group—interaction
- Learning aids and tools
Effective evaluation and feedback:
- Types of evaluation and using feedback positively
- Asking the right questions
- Effective listening and verbal evaluation
Individual session delivery and feedback:
- Positive peer observed session, evaluation and feedback
- Changes and considerations
0191 386 2634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org