Terms & Conditions
Completing and signing a booking confirmation for is agreeing to these booking conditions
The person who signs the booking /confirmation form shall be considered the hirer. When acting as an organisations representative, that organisation shall also be considered the hirer and shall jointly and severally liable with the person who signs the form.
- Bookings will be considered provisional until a completed and signed booking confirmation has received. Provisional bookings will be held for a maximum period of ten working days from the initial contact. The booking will automatically be cancelled without further communication unless the notified booking is to be confirmed.
- Finchale Enterprises reserves the right to refuse any application.
- The hire of Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group) does not entitle the hirer to use the premises hired other than during the specific times for which Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group) premises are hired for. If the hirer intends to set up equipment or other items beforehand the hirer must also include this time when booking.
- The hirer agrees not to use the premises other than for the purpose of the function specified on the booking confirmation form. Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group) reserves the right to refuse, without the need of any explanation, any application for the use of any part of Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group).
- Completing and signing a booking confirmation for is agreeing to these booking conditions
- Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group) reserves the right to cancel bookings. Giving one month’s written notice.
- Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group) has limited free onsite parking.
- Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group) has a wide range of catering options.
- Final numbers and menu choice must be given five working days prior to the start of the booking. A change in numbers will affect the price. A cancellation charge may occur.
Fees & Other Charges:
- Current fees and other charges are listed in our pack
- For all bookings of a value of over £400.00 a 20% deposit is payable to hold the booking.
- Unless the hirer makes other arrangements. Finchale Group will issue an invoice for the booking within seven days of the final date of booking and the terms of the invoice shall be – payment within thirty days.
- Office facilities such as photocopying are subject to additional charges.
- Finchale Group reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee in the event of the cancellation of a confirmed booking. The Cancellation fees are
|A notice period of:||Charge:|
|More than 4 weeks.||No Charge|
|More than 2 weeks, but less than 4weeks||40% of the quoted fee|
|More than 1 week but less than 2 weeks||80% of the quoted fee|
|One week or less||100% of the quoted fee|
|Finchale reserves the right to charge for any additional services requested during the occupancy or if the occupancy exceeds the agreed timings.|
The hirer will be responsible for the costs of any damage caused by their time of hire.
The hirer will be responsible for the costs of additional cleaning beyond normal use caused during their time of hire.
The hirer shall be responsible for the security of the part of the building that they occupy and must not permit entry to anyone other than members of the group they represent. All visitors’ part of the group must be directed to the reception area where they can be welcomed by the staff of Finchale enterprises (Finchale Group)
Signs and Fixtures:
No flags emblems, signs shall be displayed outside of any part of the Finchale enterprises (Finchale Group) without written consent. No screws, nails or fittings of any kind are to be driven into the walls, floors, ceiling or doors for any purposes whatsoever and no alterations or additions may be made to the building or its contents or to the electricity, gas, water supplies or to any waste-water outlet and in particular neither additional lights nor extensions from the existing fittings shall be used without written consent.
Legal Requirement and Insurance:
- Overnight storage of equipment and other items may be permitted subject to prior consent being obtained. If this consent is given, Finchale Group will not be held responsible for any item left at Finchale Group. Hirers should check that their own insurance covers this and make arrangements accordingly.
- The hirer must make their own arrangements for the care of personal effects, clothing and bags. The management of Finchale Group will not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft during the period of hire nor of any items left behind at the end of the booking.
- Hirers must ensure that they are indemnified by a UK insurer in respect of their liabilities to the Finchale Group and to their delegates. o The Hirer shall be responsible for ensuring that they comply with all relevant legislation and that they obtain any relevant licences needed.
- No dramatic, musical or other works that are subject to copyright shall be performed without the licence of the owner of the copyright. The Hirer shall indemnify the FInchale Group against any infringements of copyright, which may occur during the hiring
- The hirer shall ensure that nothing is done in relation to the premises in contravention of the laws relating to gambling, betting and lotteries
- The hirer shall ensure that any activities involving children comply with the provisions of The Children Act 1998 and other relevant legislation and that only fit and proper persons have access to the children
- Subject to the prior agreement of the Finchale Group, the sale or consumption of intoxicating liquor may be allowed, however, the Hirer must make their own arrangements to ensure that the sale of intoxicating liquor during the period of hire is covered by the relevant licences.
Smoking is not permitted in any part of Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group) or its Grounds
- The hirer shall be responsible for ensuring that good order is kept within Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group). during the hire.
- The hirer undertakes not to do or permit any act, matter or thing on the premises or adjacent to the premises, which may or tend to become a nuisance, annoyance or cause damage or disturbance to the owners or occupiers of adjoining or neighbouring property. This includes the enforcement of the no-smoking policy in and around Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group).
- The hirer must ensure that noise is kept to a reasonable level and hereby agrees to reduce the noise upon the request to that effect by any member of Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group).
- The hirer agrees to take all reasonable care of the premises and property therein and to make good all damage and loss caused to the premises or any property of Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group). The Hirer will be responsible for the cost of repairing or otherwise making good any damage to the fabric. Fittings or equipment of Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group).
- The hirer shall ensure that the delegates act in a proper and orderly manner and comply with all reasonable requests from the Finchale Group Staff. The management of Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group). reserve the right to terminate any booking during the period of occupancy in the event of the Hirer failing to ensure the above, with particular reference to noise and disturbance or activities.
At the end of the let, the hirer shall be responsible for the safe removal of any waste materials leaving the area tidy.
The management of Finchale Enterprises (Finchale Group). shall use their reasonable endeavours to provide the facilities booked, but shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience whatsoever by any services and facilities due to causes beyond their control.